Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Koenigsegg CCX ordered (ownage inside, guy is a fraud..no car ordered..proof inside)

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-10, 06:44 PM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 189 Likes on 130 Posts

Yep, I can't wait to see pictures of Stockholm and the even the outside of the factory would be great
Old 01-21-10, 12:30 AM
emoshun
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FisforFast
Hai guys...Bad news. Audio, video or photography isn't allowed on the premises.
I found the KoenigsEGG!

Last edited by emoshun; 01-21-10 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-21-10, 01:06 AM
NINEZeRO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excuse me? Daytona Gray is by far the nicest color on the R8 next to Ibis White. It has a very nice pearl in it. The color I got is a grayish, blueish, chrome paint.

Similar to this steel blueish color but with a chrome paint.

Is that the color you got? That looks incredible.

btw how old are you?
Old 01-21-10, 01:11 AM
NINEZeRO
Lexus Test Driver

Why don't you buy a MB SL 65 BS for 200k and drive it for a year until the CCX arrives. I would imagine a R8 would be very boring by now that you know you'll be getting a CCX.
Old 01-21-10, 01:15 AM
NINEZeRO
Lexus Test Driver

btw awesome choice. I think the CCX looks much better than the Veyron.

Was the total price $500k?

Last edited by NINEZeRO; 01-21-10 at 01:33 AM.
Old 01-21-10, 06:23 AM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,379 Posts

I will try guys but absolutely no promises can be made!
well then excuse my skepticism that this all a bunch of b.s.
Old 01-21-10, 12:30 PM
FisforFast
F is for Fraud

When all is said and done it will have cost right around $700k.

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
Well then excuse me, but I have absolutely nothing to prove. All I know that in the end I will be the one driving this car, not you. I'm only choosing to share the car-buying experience with you guys because I thought it would be of general interest, not because I need to, or even because I really want to. I'm not trying to show off here lol, I have nothing to prove to anyone on here.

You can either believe me, or not, but in the end do know that it matters very little to me.
Old 01-21-10, 02:04 PM
NINEZeRO
Lexus Test Driver

When all is said and done it will have cost right around $700k.

Well then excuse me, but I have absolutely nothing to prove. All I know that in the end I will be the one driving this car, not you. I'm only choosing to share the car-buying experience with you guys because I thought it would be of general interest, not because I need to, or even because I really want to. I'm not trying to show off here lol, I have nothing to prove to anyone on here.

You can either believe me, or not, but in the end do know that it matters very little to me.

If you don't mind me asking how old are you? You seem pretty young by the way you talk.
Old 01-21-10, 03:22 PM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
The link is not work safe due to "wrtten" bad language , but it is an interesting read , if you get my drift.

http://forums.performanceforums.com/...php?t=67233426
Old 01-21-10, 03:40 PM
GS3Tek

Received 163 Likes on 124 Posts

^^^interesting thread. cool pictures of the car in progress

uhmm, why is that "word" used a little loosely???
Old 01-21-10, 03:43 PM
J.P.
Boardroom Thug

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dave600hL
The link is not work safe due to "wrtten" bad language , but it is an interesting read , if you get my drift.

Dave as a FYI to you, do not post any pics of any high end luxury cars you own otherwise your insurance agent will flip out!

BE careful!
Old 01-21-10, 03:59 PM
Dave600hL
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GS3Tek
^^^interesting thread. cool pictures of the car in progress

uhmm, why is that "word" used a little loosely???
I think it is an Australian thing...
Originally Posted by J.P.
Dave as a FYI to you, do not post any pics of any high end luxury cars you own otherwise your insurance agent will flip out!

BE careful!
Ha,Ha, I couldn't drive the CCX even if I had one. I need something more "user" friendly.
Old 01-21-10, 04:00 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Dave600hL

Well since the cat is out the bag......

J.P smelled a rat back in October so he alerted us that we might have a fraud here....well some research was done and well...see for yourself....

Fisforfast is a member here

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerouse...ofile&id=34060

Where he posted this..

Hey guys, new to this forum but definitely not new to the Volvo scene. I have a few friends of mine who are true Volvo buffs and I think they've practically sold me on the idea of buying an S60 R some time next summer.

One main problem I have is that I really like the look of the sport/aerodynamic kit that comes as an option with the S60 R. I have several questions concerning it. Firstly, how much does it typically cost for you folks that bought it after-the-fact to get it painted, as I hear it only comes primered (which is pretty good as it will save on prep costs)? Secondly, are there any of you driving with this kit on in the winter? I heard it's pretty low to the ground... but often times people exagerate. Is it safe to drive around with it in the winter? If not, is it easily removable for the winter?

Thanks a lot.
Which is fine. Odd though he never mentioned it to Clublexus and he averages over 7 posts a day and has told us about his cars and what he is going to buy.

But hey, that might be nothing. Hell I'm on a few boards.

So there is his IS-F...which looks right as it has Canadian spec wheels..

Here is the thread he started here..

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...some-pics.html

2008 Lexus IS-F, Ultrasonic Blue Mica. 15k miles on it, more or less.

Tell me what you think. Sorry for the crappy camera.

Which is fine, we love when member post their cars...except....see below...

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306960

FisforFast name there is NeueKlasse and he tells them he did the EUROPEAN DELIVER of a 1-series. Then he posts pics of his IS-F. If you read the thread you will see a 1-series member found it ODD he had an EU 1 series. NeueKlasse/FisforFast then corrects himself "oh its a late 2009". He then does not post any pics saying "the pics where lost" which is like him telling us "we can't take pics in the Kosenegg factory (more on that later but Dave600hL posted the link). He then posts THE SAME PICS of the SAME IS-F, thus proving it is him.

Originally Posted by NeueKlasse
Hey guys, long time lingerer but newly registered member on the forums. First off I would like to thank you guys for helping me decide on a good number of things concerning my brand new, 2010 BMW 135i. The BMW options and packages can be a little confusing but this site really did help me flesh everything out and get the car exactly like I wanted it! For the record, it's a 135i coupé with the M package and Premium package (power seats, real leather)… I also got the Steptronic with M paddle-shifters and I have to say I don't miss the stickshift… BMW did a really good job with this one, I'm amazed.

I took delivery this summer of the car at the BMW Welt in Munich and was one of the first people in Canada to experience this. I have to say that it is truly an amazing experience and I have to recommend it to anyone and everyone that has the necessary funds. Our trip included a visit of all the other manufacturers' facilities (even the AMG facility), a long, hard drive on the autobahn. Dropped the car off at a drop-off point in the south of France and three months later it was here, in pristine condition.

I'm a car reviewer by hobby so look forward to seeing some of my reviews on the boards… I already have one of the Audi R8 V10 written up and another one of the Lamborghini Murciélago Super Veloce that I did earlier this summer. I'll post them up if you guys want to.

Thanks!
Originally Posted by NeueKlasse
Deeply sorry for the confusion, it is in fact a late 2009 model. I ordered it back in March and took ED of it in late June. I had more than 500 photos of the trip but unfortunately, on the trip back, the luggage was lost by Air France during our connection in Paris. The luggage hasn't been returned to us yet and I don't think it ever will be... some kid in Congo must be enjoying the photos of the Welt right now.

And no, I only own a measly V8 R8! Haha. I'll post pics of it if I can find them in my archives, but here's a little eyecandy of the other ride for the time being:

So why didn't FisforFast aka NeueKlasse tell us he bought a 1-series from Euope. HOW THE HELL do you CONFUSE the YEAR of the car you bought?

Mind you he has told us in the thread where he "made the deal with his dad" that the Chevy AVALANCHE in the back is his. I wondered why he said the car was equipped with Carbon Ceramic brakes but the calipers were not yellow. Though it is possible they kept them red.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/car...my-father.html

The thread where he gets the Ferrari...you can see an R8...he claims the Chevy Avalanche is his

To be completely and utterly honest with you guys, I was getting tired of the constant pesky little problems with the R8. There was always a little something that wasn't working exactly the way it should. In Clarkson's words, I bet a few engineers over in Ingostald committed suicide when they heard about all the problems I got with my car. Last week, I decided to make the move to sell it. One of my friends bought it off from me at a good price.

Immediately, however, I felt the urge to purchase something that could keep me satisfied until the CCX arrives around this time next year and considering I will be spending the winter in Florida this year, I decided to purchase something a bit 'special.'

My father has been looking to get rid of his F430 Spyder for the last couple of months but the exotics market isn't exactly going very well around here. There are plenty of brand new Ferrari and Lamborghini sitting on dealership lots here in Montreal and in the other dealerships across the province. I decided to strike a deal with my father.

He and my mother have been living out of a condo up north in Mont Tremblant. They absolutely love it there, but they think it's kind of stuffy, and the roads are kind of blah in the winter. They don't go down to Florida like most people their age. My father still takes care of some small businesses he has up there. So, I told my father that he could stay at my house on the southern shore of Montreal for the winter while I was down in Florida taking care of new venues there. In exchange, however, I told him that he had to sell me the F430 Spider at a good price. He agreed.

Without further ado, here are some pics that were taken last month at my sister's house. That's my Avalanche back there!

Hope you like this little taste. I'll have some more recent ones up shortly when I get back from Ottawa.

From those that are curious, it's a 2007 with the ceramic brake upgrade, F1 transmission, carbon fibre appliqué package. Has about 18,000 km on the odo, all inspections were done at the dealership, on time.

Bwahaha.
Now on to the big fish. He has CRAPPED ALL OVER THE LFA and told us he is getting a Koenigsegg CCX

So after some research well......see for yourself. J.P caught this slip up but maybe you missed it

Fisforfast This is an extremely difficult question to answer, given that most people, even those who have the necessary funds, would never be able to purchase one new (like myself). Let's imagine for a moment that everyone has equal access to this vehicle and that if you want one, they can order it for you: my answer would be yes... but I would have to have a lot of disposable income.

Yes, the LFA is a lot of car for the money, given that features found in the CCX that I ordered are present in the LFA but at a lower price. Granted, we can't really say anything about it for now, but in my opinion the LFA will lack the gut-wrench, visceral experience most people want from high-performance supercars. One of the reasons I ordered the CCX is because one wrong move and you're in the ditch. The LFA will have far too many nannies to my liking... but one thing is almost 100% sure, the LFA will be miles ahead of the Koenigsegg in terms of reliability.

For about half the price you can get a new R8 V10 around here, which has the same, on-paper, performance numbers. We'll have to wait and see, though, how the LFA performs in everyday, real-life situations.

Like I said, I would probably buy the LFA but only if I had lots of disposable income. It doesn't make my shortlist, even if it were widely available. Probably just because I can't bring myself to support a brand that has very little sporting legacy, making a $375,000 USD car, that is very limited in terms of availability (to top it all off). I'd rather buy an F430 Scuderia.
Now if you are in market for the CCX, I would think you know the price. It is a whopping $722534. So the car is TWICE the PRICE of a LFA. Mind you he has gone ON AND ON how the LFA is overpriced.

Let us continue

After some research there is a wonderful CCX registry done by some amazing people. So it was pretty easy to find out where pretty much EVERY CCX MADE is, espeically since it seems only 78 or so are made.

See for yourself...

Well here is the only CXX EVER in Canada....and it would cost 1.2 million to keep it there..

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/koe...first-ccx.html

Seems in the thread it was part of the auction for the winner, but the winner chose the cash and not the car...car likely is no longer in Canada.

http://cars.blogs.ca/2006/03/21/koen...d-for-america/

The reason that most of the world’s great supercars or sports cars don’t cross the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean is because they fail to meet a wide variety of federal standards, ranging from safety, to bumpers and emissions. The U.S. government requires that all cars sold there must have an airbag, be able to meet front side and rear impact tests, have bumpers that can withstand a 2.5 mph (4 km/h) knock, and be able to pass the EPA’s stringent emission and smog controls. Canada’s rules are even more difficult to meet, making it the heaviest regulated of any country in the world - at least with regards to the automotive sector

So in other words, you pretty much CANNOT BUY a CCX in CANADA!!!

So when he started saying he was on the way there and no pics could be taken...well after some research yesterday I found this gem. Dave just posted the link (thus this post, cat is out the bag)..

Got his ***.....

Check this article out..

http://www.0-60mag.com/online/?p=5010

Here is the link to the tour!!

NO PICS MY ***!!!

In short a guy overseas took a taxi, basically showed up at the door and low and behold Mr. Koenigsegg himself gave him the tour without alerting him who he was until the end. (very very very nice and humble of him I might add)

So FisforFast will be banned of course UNLESS we get pictures of;
1-series
R8
Ferrari 430
Avalanche
IS-F
CCX
His trip to the factory and pictures of the factory. Hell the gotdamn MAILBOX.

PROOF you are NOT A COMPLETE FRAUD

. We have more info (Facebook, IP etc) but this should be enough.

Don't come to Clublexus and CarChat with that bullcrap.

Old 01-21-10, 04:08 PM
LexFather

Cliff notes
FisforFast from Canada joins forum as an IS-F owner
FisforFast asked the Volvo forum about the S60R he is interested in it.
He then says he gets a R8. The R8 is unreliable
Then makes deal with Dad for Ferrari F430
He also owns a Chevy Avalanche
Decides to get a Koenigsegg CCX. Mind you the car is nearly impossible to keep legal in Canada. This issue is NEVER brought up. He doesn't know the price of an over $700,000 car he is going to buy but he knows the LFA is overpriced.
Informs us he is on a trip there but he cannot take pics per Koenigsegg .
We find pics of said factory with said cars so you CAN take pics.
The CCX registry shows 1 car in Canada that he is clearly unaware of and it was for an auction of some sort.
You cannot just buy a CCX buy and bring into Canada, it takes over 1 million dollars to maybe get federalized there. This issue is NEVER brought up.
FisforFast is NeueKlasse on the 1 series forum and claims he is a car reviewer and did EU delivery of a 2010 1 series. Then changes it to a late year 2009 model. He never mentions he bought one to us.
The same pics of the same IS-F are posted here and on the 1 series forum

At the age of 19 or so.....

drops mic....

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!!

Old 01-21-10, 04:17 PM
Allen K
-0----0-

Received 583 Likes on 402 Posts

Well....the LFA is still overpriced

I honestly don't get what these dumbass kids think they're going to get away with by posting pics of cars they don't own or claiming to order/own others that they just can't get pics of.

Quick Reply: Koenigsegg CCX ordered (ownage inside, guy is a fraud..no car ordered..proof inside)