CT 200h Model (2011-2017)

Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-11, 11:12 AM
mj0723
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmyc13
What are these selling for compared to MSRP? Has anyone gotten decent deals on them or are they full price given they just came out a short while ago?
I'm extremely interested in getting one as a daily drive. I haven't check with my sales and see what discounts he can give me, but hopefully I'll get some info sometime next week.
Old 03-11-11, 09:43 AM
jimmyc13
Lead Lap

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dkidwell
All dealers I have heard about are selling at MSRP. My dealer assures me that he will deal when mine comes in. I won't get my CT for 8 to 16 weeks since it is a special order.

Sounds like they are not willing to deal for a couple of months. I hope that is wrong and some people are getting deals now.
Just out of curiousity, how are you going to be able to negotiate a price with him if it's a special order? Didn't you need to agree to a price/sign a contract in order for them to order it?
Old 03-11-11, 10:14 AM
dav2321
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Expecting my grey with nav/prem audio and black interior within a month! Was very happy with my test drive-the acceleration getting on the freeway was not a issue . The only thing I found lacking was no HD radio. Hopefully a add-on or new head unit will correct this. Can someone tell me where all 10 speakers are? Any of them a sub or mini-sub? (I like good sound quality-but dont want to go after market if I dont have too).
-Trading in a '07 Honda Element AWD, a '09 Audi TT in garage I may sell a bit later(when I can muster the willpower)
Old 03-11-11, 10:19 AM
dgstan
Rookie

Originally Posted by dav2321
Expecting my grey with nav/prem audio and black interior within a month! Was very happy with my test drive-the acceleration getting on the freeway was not a issue . The only thing I found lacking was no HD radio. Hopefully a add-on or new head unit will correct this. Can someone tell me where all 10 speakers are? Any of them a sub or mini-sub? (I like good sound quality-but dont want to go after market if I dont have too).
-Trading in a '07 Honda Element AWD, a '09 Audi TT in garage I may sell a bit later(when I can muster the willpower)
On the premium stereo, there is a sub in the hatch area. IDK about the regular version.
Old 03-11-11, 10:36 AM
Boeleni
Driver School Candidate

Mine's getting prepped, should be ready Tuesday!

1. Premium
2. Nav
3. Starfire Pearl/Black
4. Technology Pack
5. F-Sport? I wish... no word on this stuff coming to Canada yet.
6. Would love the F-Sport suspension and wheels, probably will replace wheels after next winter (use stock for winter tires)
7. I've been driving turbocharged subarus for the past 10 years... trying out the luxury fuel economy route

Really wanted the Ivory leather interior but didn't want to wait till Summer... maybe in a few years I can trade for an F-Sport version. Does anyone know if the "factory" remote start option can be ordered and installed after the fact? Don't want to carry an extra keyfob around if I don't have to.
Old 03-11-11, 11:30 AM
Bob259
Driver

Originally Posted by Boeleni
........... Does anyone know if the "factory" remote start option can be ordered and installed after the fact? Don't want to carry an extra keyfob around if I don't have to.
Yes it can be installed by the dealer.
Old 03-13-11, 10:50 AM
flylexus3
Driver School Candidate

Just got my CT2011 in Stock

Tugsten Pearl
Black Nuluxe
Navigation
Moonroof/Heated Seats
Illuminated door sills (these are awesome)

This car drives heck of a lot better than my old Prius.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 03-22-11 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-14-11, 10:39 AM
fasthuh
Lead Lap

Default Just got one!

Here's a bit of history of why I got this car...

I am a current Prius owner, love it! Its probably the best daily driver car I have ever owned. They are not fast as what Lexus owners are accustomed to, but they can go fast, just takes longer to get there . Having 2 SUVs, my toy 4runner and wife's RX330, we wanted another gas saver. Another Prius was already set but knowing the CT was coming we decided to wait, good thing we did!

We got the Fire Agate Pearl (not my primary choice but its slick) with Caramel interior, NAV Package, Premium Audio, Illuminated door sills and all the other stuff that comes with that kit...

Here's why we decided to get that paint color: Our primary choice of Starfire Pearl with the same package but the dealer had no ETA. We were given an choice between the Fire Agate (in stock) and Smokey Granite Mica similarly equipped (enroute) but after comparing the two colors the Fire Agate stands out and with the Caramel interior its outstanding!

Here's why we got the NAV: The non-NAV stereo sounds horrible (main reason) I maxed everything out and it sounded like sound was coming out of a box (a bit of exaggeration but close) compared to the Premium audio which is phenomenal! I know I can add aftermarket items to improve the sound but that NAV is awesome! The NAV joystick does not paralyze its use like on the older NAV systems.

Other items of note: Bluetooth audio streaming is awesome, illuminated door sills are a must, the Sport mode make a subtle difference but it feels good. More to come once I notice it
Old 03-14-11, 10:49 AM
fasthuh
Lead Lap

Here are some quick shots I took from inside the garage, its raining again so no outdoor shots ... Lexus did it again, excellent details!
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_4194.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_4201.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_4212.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_4220.jpg  
Old 03-14-11, 02:49 PM
Ultrasonic
Rookie

Question Fire Agate Pearl

My dealership has a loaded CT available in fire agate pearl. Is the color brown or copper? The dealer is 90 minutes away, and I am tempted to reserve a car.

Thanks for help and your photos.

Old 03-14-11, 02:50 PM
Ultrasonic
Rookie

Originally Posted by fasthuh
Here are some quick shots I took from inside the garage, its raining again so no outdoor shots ... Lexus did it again, excellent details!
Thank you for the awesome photos. Enjoy your car in good health!
Old 03-14-11, 03:15 PM
dgstan
Rookie

Originally Posted by Ultrasonic
My dealership has a loaded CT available in fire agate pearl. Is the color brown or copper? The dealer is 90 minutes away, and I am tempted to reserve a car.

It's a dark metallic brown. Not copper at all.
Old 03-14-11, 03:20 PM
fasthuh
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Ultrasonic

Under sun light it looks like a deep plum color and under florescent light it looks deep brown.
Old 03-14-11, 05:08 PM
ThunderMH
Driver School Candidate

1. Premium
2. Nav
3. Tungsten Pearl/Black
4. Premium Audio
5. F-Sport? Nope
6. Planned mods? Window tinting; LRR tires after first set wears out
7. Replacing 2003 Camry/supplementing 2006 Prius

Purchased on Saturday and spent an hour Sunday evening setting up the nav/phone/audio. I love sitting in this car and the sound system is spectacular.
Old 03-14-11, 06:52 PM
ftw
Rookie

Exterior-SGM
Interior-Water Gray Leather
Premium/Nav
LED Headlights/Washers
PCS/Dynamic Radar Cruise Control

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! CT200h owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE