LX - 1st and 2nd Gen (1996-2007) Post here for topics related to the LX470 or LX450

mark levinson amp lx470

Old 09-24-13, 10:22 PM
James77192
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mark levinson amp lx470

the power transistor blew out of my friends amp under the seat ..blew the fuse then he put another and kept blowing ..i pull the amp and open it ..two badly blow transistors ..looks like a water leak from the roof earlier ..i am offering to solder the new trans ..but cant figure out the part numbers on three of them ..there is a power side with four of them ..any help would be greatly appriciated ..
Old 10-25-13, 02:32 PM
rueym
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by James77192
the power transistor blew out of my friends amp under the seat ..blew the fuse then he put another and kept blowing ..i pull the amp and open it ..two badly blow transistors ..looks like a water leak from the roof earlier ..i am offering to solder the new trans ..but cant figure out the part numbers on three of them ..there is a power side with four of them ..any help would be greatly appriciated ..
I have a spare amp if you need that I purchased thinking the problem was the amp but turned out to be head unit email me at rueyme@gmail.com if you need a new amp I'll let it go for $200 shipped.

Search this Thread