CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Review of Endless AutoSalon - Mira Loma

Old 10-08-13, 01:03 PM
hybr1d
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Review of Endless AutoSalon - Mira Loma

Just wanted to Give a review of my experience with Endless AutoSalon located in Mira Loma.

Endless AutoSalon

3827 Wacker Dr. mira Loma Ca 91752
951-345-2094

https://www.facebook.com/endlessautosalon
http://www.endlessautosalon.com/

I was originally referred to Endless AutoSalon back in April 2013, since I wanted a Carbon Fiber Roof Wrap for my 2010 Lexus Is 250.

I was impressed by their work, and my friend who owns a auto shop. Because when they wrapped my roof, instead of laying it over and cutting a hole to fit my Shark Fin Antenna they actually took the effort to take off my antenna and then wrap the roof and then reinsert my antenna, which creates a better wrap.

Here are some pictures, These were taken today, after 6-7 months of having the Carbon Fiber Roof Wrap on (Should've taken the pictures when my car outside to see better detail) Also sorry my car is a bit dusty.

I contacted them again last week, since I wanted to get smoked tail lights, I was originally denied by 2 other shops since wrapping the taillights for a 2010 Lexus IS 250 was difficult, because of the curves, and figured I would contact Endless to see if they can do it. As always they were able to step up and said they can do it, Joey (owner) was able to professionally do it using 2 sheets, 1 for the tail light and the other for the trunk taillight.

I also asked if they were able to do a wrap for my interior for my center console and also for the side window controls, they told me it was no problem.

What was awesome and I think makes Endless AutoSalon better than other places is when they wrapped my center console and also my window controls, they Actually put in the effort to take apart my center console and wrap it and also my side window controls, while I was waiting, they would bring me the pieces wrapped so that I can inspect them before they put the pieces back into my car.

I would recommend if you need any Wrap Done or any services to check out if Endless AutoSalon can get it done, in total for all the work that they did for my car was less than $400, which is a lot less than what other shops quoted me and since they put in more effort like taking apart the console, i was pleased that the cost didnt reflect extreme labor costs like other shops would have charged me.

Give Autosalon with a call and tell them that Jay or J.K sent you from Club Lexus and they will give you a deal
Old 10-08-13, 10:31 PM
1stGenIS
Driver School Candidate

Looks like everything came out very nice! I've always heard great things about endless, even from the s2k guys.
Old 10-08-13, 10:48 PM
kdm
Pole Position

Very neat. I was thinking of doing a carbon fiber wrap for the center console and side window controls every since I got my car. I guess I'll head over to Endless since your experience with them was so great. (Hope it's worth the 40 min drive)

How much was the interior wrap alone, or approximately?
Old 10-08-13, 11:24 PM
hybr1d
Rookie

Originally Posted by kdm
Very neat. I was thinking of doing a carbon fiber wrap for the center console and side window controls every since I got my car. I guess I'll head over to Endless since your experience with them was so great. (Hope it's worth the 40 min drive)

How much was the interior wrap alone, or approximately?
center interior was around 150 and sides were around 40 or so, yeah I would recommend them, just give them a call, the call will go to Joey, just tell him J.K or Jay from Club Lexus referred you and he should give you a fair price.

Ill be going again in a couple weeks, to get my foglights yellow vinyl wrapped and also going to see if they can get me some parts, since they do more than just vinyl wrap, but if you have questions on what they do, just give them a call. or try send them a message on facebook

btw, wanted to add, since your so far, make sure you have a appointment since things could get busy for them

Last edited by hybr1d; 10-08-13 at 11:32 PM. Reason: adding making sure to make appointment
Old 10-08-13, 11:30 PM
hybr1d
Rookie

Originally Posted by 1stGenIS
Looks like everything came out very nice! I've always heard great things about endless, even from the s2k guys.
Yeah, they are starting to become more known, since they started off small but since i first went to them back in april, looks like business has been booming for them, they been busy with doing a lot of marketing stuff for dealerships and other companies, im glad for them since they are a good group of guys.

While I was waiting, they were finishing up a WRX STI, and a bunch of daily driven crew came by, Evo, S2k and other cars came and talked with Joey